1. The Personal Data Administrators on the website at: www.szpan-fishing.pl, hereinafter referred to as the Online Store, is a company running a business under the name "WFW" with its headquarters at: ul. Sowinskiego 22DD1; 05-270 Marki; Poland entered into the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 567-155-64-60, REGON: 147373514.
2. Respecting your rights as subjects of personal data (data subjects) and respecting applicable law, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons in in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection), hereinafter referred to as the RODO, the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws, item 1000, hereinafter referred to as the Act) and other relevant provisions on the protection of personal data, we undertake to maintain the security and confidentiality of personal data obtained from you. All employees have been properly trained in the processing of personal data, and our company, as the Personal Data Administrator, has implemented appropriate safeguards as well as technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest level of personal data protection. We have implemented procedures and policies for the protection of personal data in accordance with the RODO, thanks to which we ensure compliance with the law and reliability of data processing processes, as well as the enforcement of all your rights as data subjects. Additionally, if necessary, we cooperate with the supervisory body in the territory of the Republic of Poland, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (hereinafter referred to as PUODO).
3. All inquiries, requests, complaints regarding the processing of personal data by our company (Personal Data Administrator), hereinafter referred to as Notifications, should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com or in writing to the address of the Personal Data WFW ul. Sowinskiego 22DD1; 05-270 Marki; Poland.
4. The content of the Application should clearly indicate:
a) data of the person or persons to whom the Application relates,
b) the event that is the reason for the Report,
c) present your requests and the legal basis for these requests,
d) indicate the expected way of settling the matter.
5. In our Online Store we collect the following personal data:
a) name and surname - when placing the Order, you will be asked to provide your name and surname so that we can process the Order and that we can contact you,
b) address of residence - we need it to process orders in the form of shipping the Product ordered by you,
c) telephone number - it happens that we call you to confirm the Order or in the event of unexpected events (such as, for example, the lack of the Product in stock), at the same time proposing the most favorable solution,
d) e-mail address - via e-mail we send you confirmation of placing the Order and we contact you if there is such a need related to the Order being processed. If you have become a subscriber to our newsletter, we will also send you commercial information once or twice a month,
e) NIP - we collect the tax identification number from entrepreneurs and persons who request an invoice and have a NIP number,
f) device IP address - information resulting from the general principles of Internet connections, such as the IP address (and other information contained in system logs) are used by the administrator of the Online Store for technical purposes. IP addresses may also be used for statistical purposes, in particular to collect general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
6. Providing the data indicated in the preceding point is necessary in the following cases:
When making a purchase in our Online Store using the Order Form available on the Online Store website (Order without logging in / Account registration), register you in the Buyers database, which is voluntary; in this case, we store the data you provide in our database to facilitate your future purchases in our Online Store, order to provide the newsletter subscription service - if you want to be informed about interesting events and commercial offers, you can subscribe to our newsletter; subscription is voluntary and you can unsubscribe at any time. In our store, you can subscribe to the newsletter by e-mail or telephone (SMS).
9. Your personal data is processed by our company as the Personal Data Administrator in order to implement sales contracts and any additional services provided to you (ie data subjects) and offered in the Online Store. In accordance with the principle of minimization, we process only the categories of personal data that are necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in the preceding sentence.
10. We process personal data for the time necessary to achieve the goals set out in the preceding point. Personal data may be processed for a longer period than indicated in the preceding sentence, if such a right or obligation imposed on the Personal Data Administrator results from specific legal provisions or when the service we provide is continuous (e.g. subscription to a newsletter).
11. The data subjects are the source of the Personal Data processed by the Administrator.
12. Your personal data is not transferred to a third country within the meaning of the provisions of the RODO.
13. We do not disclose any personal data to third parties without the express consent of the data subject. Personal data without the consent of the data subject may be made available only to public law entities, i.e. authorities and administration (e.g. tax authorities, law enforcement authorities and other entities authorized in generally applicable law).
14. Personal data may be entrusted for processing to entities processing such data for our company as the Personal Data Administrator. In such a situation, as the Personal Data Administrator, we conclude an agreement to entrust the processing of personal data with the processor. The processing entity processes the entrusted personal data, but only for the purposes, to the extent and for the purposes indicated in the entrustment agreement referred to in the preceding sentence. Without entrusting your personal data for processing, we would not be able to run our business as part of the Online Store or deliver shipments with the ordered Products. As the Personal Data Administrator, we entrust personal data for processing to entities:
a) providing hosting services to the website on which our Online Store operates,
b) providing postal, courier and transport services for the delivery of shipments with ordered Products,
c) providing other services to us as the Administrator of personal data that are necessary for the current functioning of the Online Store.
15. Personal data is not subject to profiling by the Personal Data Administrator.
16. In accordance with the provisions of the RODO, each person whose personal data we process as the Personal Data Administrator has the right to:
a) to be informed about the processing of personal data referred to in art. 12 RODO - the Administrator is obliged to provide you, as persons whose data will be processed, information specified in the RODO (including about your data, DPO contact details, purposes and legal grounds for the processing of personal data, recipients or categories of recipients of personal data, if exist whether about the period during which the data will be processed or the criteria for determining this period); this obligation should be fulfilled at the time of data collection (i.e. when the customer places an order in an online store), and if the data is not obtained from the data subject, but from another source - within a reasonable time, depending on the circumstances; The administrator may refrain from providing this information if the data subject already has it,
b) access to their personal data, as referred to in art. 15 RODO - by providing us with your personal data, you have the right to view and access them; however, this does not mean that you have the right to access all documents on which your data appears, as they may contain confidential information; However, you have the right to information about your data and for what purpose we process and the right to obtain a copy of your personal data, the first copy is issued free of charge, and for each subsequent copy, in accordance with the provisions of the RODO, we charge an appropriate administrative fee corresponding to the cost of making a copy,
c) correcting, supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data referred to in art. 16 RODO - if your personal data has changed, please inform us as the Personal Data Administrator so that the data we have is consistent with the actual state and up to date; also in a situation where there has been no change of personal data, but for any reason the data is incorrect or has been recorded incorrectly (e.g. due to a typing error), please inform us in order to correct or rectify such data,
d) deletion of data (the right to be forgotten), referred to in art. 17 RODO - in other words, you have the right to request "deletion" of data held by us as the Personal Data Administrator and the right to contact us as the Personal Data Administrator so that we inform other administrators to whom we have provided your data about the need to delete it. You may request the deletion of your personal data, first of all, when: the purposes for which the personal data have been collected have been achieved, e.g. we have fully completed the sales contract concluded with you, The basis for the processing of your personal data was only consent, which was then withdrawn and there are no other legal grounds for further processing of your personal data, e.g. if you unsubscribe from the newsletter and otherwise no longer use our company's offer, raised an objection pursuant to Art. 21 of the RODO and you believe that we do not have any overriding legal grounds for further processing of your personal data, Your personal data has been processed unlawfully, i.e. for unlawful purposes or without any basis for the processing of personal data - please remember that in this case you must have a basis for your request, The need to delete your personal data results from legal provisions, Personal data relates to a minor and was collected in connection with the provision of information society services,
e) restriction of processing referred to in art. 18 RODO - you can contact our company with a request to limit the processing of your personal data (which would mean that until the dispute is resolved, our company would first of all only store it), if: You contest the accuracy of your personal data, or You believe that we process your data without a legal basis, but at the same time you do not want us to delete this personal data (i.e. you do not use the right referred to in the preceding letter), or lodged an objection referred to in point (a) f) of this point, or Your personal data is needed to establish, assert or defend claims, e.g. in court,
f) transfer the data referred to in art. 20 RODO - you have the right to obtain your data in a format that allows the data to be read on a computer and the right to send this data in such a format to another administrator; you are entitled to this right only if the basis for the processing of your data was your consent (e.g. to subscribe to the newsletter) or the data was processed automatically,
g) object to the processing of personal data, as referred to in art. 21 RODO - you have the right to object if you do not consent to the processing of personal data by us, which we have processed so far for legitimate purposes in accordance with the law; in particular, the right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (e.g. subscription to the newsletter),
h) not being subject to profiling referred to in Art. 22 in connection with joke. 4 point 4 of the RODO - in our Online Store you will not be subject to automated decision making or profiling within the meaning of the RODO, unless you consent to it; additionally, we will always inform you about profiling, if it should take place,
i) lodging a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office) referred to in art. 77 RODO - if you believe that we are processing your personal data unlawfully or in any way violate the rights resulting from the generally applicable provisions of law in the field of personal data protection.
17. With regard to the right to delete data (the right to be forgotten), we would like to point out that in accordance with the provisions of the RODO, you do not have the right to exercise this right if:
a) the processing of your personal data is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information,
b) the processing of personal data is necessary for our company to fulfill its legal obligations resulting from the provisions - we cannot delete your data for the period necessary to comply with the obligations (e.g. tax) that are imposed on us by law,
c) the processing of your data is carried out for the purposes of investigating, establishing or defending claims.
18. If you want to exercise your rights referred to in the preceding point, please use the appropriate tabs on the Website, which allow you to delete your account and data collected on our Website, or send a message by e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the correspondence address referred to in point 3 above.
19. Each identified security breach is documented, and in the event of one of the situations specified in the provisions of the RODO or the Act, the data subjects are informed about such a breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data, and - if applicable - PUODO.